Posted on Jul 4th, 2011 | 21 comments
Drat, I simply couldn’t come up with a post for today. But I have a cool fireworks picture right? And ten really good excuses
reasons for no post.
10. Way too busy Twittering and Facebooking.
9. Negotiating deals for a few of my clients this week… it’s taxing, you know!
8. Sunshine beckons. Must. Get. Outside.
7. Expending superhuman effort to get my inbox under 200.
6. You can always count on Michael Hyatt
to post to his blog, so I figure I can take a day off sometimes.
5. American Idol isn’t on right now so I didn’t have an easy go-to blog topic.
4. Kids have been running me ragged this weekend. Can you say t-i-r-e-d?
3. I live at 7,000 feet elevation – the air’s kinda thin up here. (I know, that doesn’t have anything to do with anything. Sorry.)
2. Extremely obsessed with checking my eBay “for sale” items. I have eight auctions closing. I’m totally gonna be rich.
And the number-one reason I didn’t write a post for today:
[ Next Post → ] [ ← Previous Post ]
1. I always wanted to write a “reasons I didn’t write a post” post. Checking THAT one off my to-do list. Woot.